Thursday, November 29, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 29 - "What Christ Has Done"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart to hear Your Word and respond to Your Holy Spirit from the embrace of my Father's arms, here in the communion of prayer to begin my day.  ...
 
"Yet I dare not boast about anything except what Christ has done through me, bringing the Gentiles to God by my message and by the way I worked among them. They were convinced by the power of miraculous signs and wonders and by the power of God's Spirit. In this way, I have fully presented the Good News of Christ from Jerusalem all the way to Illyricum" (Romans 15:18-19 NLT).
 
My boast is what You have done through me -- not what I have done for You, not what I have done for myself, but only what You have done through me. That's the boast of our hearts, our pride and joy -- "what Christ has done."
 
By the power of Your Spirit, You amaze us and encourage us with Your "signs and wonders" and even with Your signs that make us wonder, that make us dig deeper, that make us press in harder to take hold of Your Word and let Your Spirit take hold of us.
 
And whether our divine assignment and sphere of influence is between Jerusalem and Illyricum, between Dallas and Austin, between my street and Main street, or between the coffee pot and the copy machine, You're presenting Your Good News through us every day. You're sharing hope, releasing peace, exuding love, and stirring up joy through the message of our lives and the way we live them out by the power of Your grace in us. These are "signs and wonders" indeed, in the midst of all the chaos and confusion, the frustration and anger, the darkness and discouragement we tend to encounter in the mission field of our world every day.
 
But You show up and You show off. You display Your glory and shine with the light of Your love. You change the spiritual atmosphere in our hearts and then, through our hearts, You change the spiritual atmosphere around the hearts of everyone we encounter. That's how we make a difference every day. That's how our lives matter. And that's how we can boast in "what Christ has done" while we get excited to begin our day in expectant faith of what Christ will do! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you make a difference today as you change the spiritual atmosphere around every heart you encounter by the power of the Spirit of Christ in you, boasting in all that Christ has done and excited to see what Christ will do, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!