Thursday, November 01, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 1 - The Place Prepared for Me in the Mansion of Heaven and the Mansion of My Heart
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine (Song of Solomon 6:3).  ...
 
"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also" (John 14:1-3 NKJV).
 
You've prepared a place for me, and I've prepared a place for You -- just like You invite me to abide You as I welcome You to abide in me. There's a mansion for me in Heaven when I die, but You want me to make much room for You right here in the mansion of my heart now (John 15:4).
 
When You're abiding in me in the mansion of my heart, I'm already abiding in You in my mansion in Heaven. I don't even have to wait 'til I die before I go to Heaven. In that heavenly dimension of the spiritual realm, I'm already home. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has (already) blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 1:3). Already, "God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love with which He loved us ... made us alive together with Christ ... and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-6). Where You are, that's where I am also; I am in Christ, and Christ is in me (Colossians 1:27).
 
Lord Jesus, come into my heart now and throughout every moment of my day, just as You promised to "come again and receive (me) to (Yourself)" (John 14:3). Come, Holy Spirit. Take me to Heaven in my heart. And let Heaven come fill my heart, right here on earth, right here in me, right here in this moment. My Father God -- "Abba! Father!" -- "hallowed by Your name! Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven!" (Romans 8:15; Matthew 6:9) Your kingdom is "righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). And "in Your Presence there is fullness of joy!" (Psalm 16:11) Fill me now with the joy of Your Presence, as all the joy of Heaven fills my heart! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you are filled with the joy of the Presence of the Lord, as you abide in Him and He abides in you, in your heavenly mansion and in the mansion of your heart, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!