Thursday, November 08, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 8 - "Look Up! Look Up!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. All to You, I surrender. All to You, I entrust my heart and mind and soul and strength. Align my heart with Your heart and my thoughts with Your thoughts as I seek to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
"To You I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens!" (Psalm 123:1)
 
I hear in my heart this morning, "Look up! Look up!" ...
 
Yes, Lord. I look up to You. I lift up my heart to You; I open up my spirit to You. "My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct (my heart and my prayer) to You, and I will look up" (Psalm 5:3 NKJV).
 
As I'm looking up, You're lifting me up in spirit. Your holy angels lift me up and Your Holy Spirit fills me up, as You draw me into "the secret place of the Most High" and invite me to "abide under the shadow of the Almighty" as my "Refuge and my Fortress, my God (in whom) I will trust" (Psalm 91:1-2, 11-12 NKJV).
 
Yes, Lord. By the power of Your grace I "have been raised with Christ, seeking the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. (I) set (my) mind on things that are above, not on things that are on earth, for (I) have died, and (my) life is hidden with Christ in God" (Colossians 3:1).
 
Yes, Lord. "I lift up my eyes to the hills -- from where will my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let (my) foot be moved; He who keeps (me) will not slumber. He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is (my) Keeper; the Lord is (my) Shade at (my) right hand.... The Lord will keep (me) from all evil; He will keep (my) life. The Lord will keep (my) going out and (my) coming in from this time on and forevermore!" (Psalm 121:1-8). 
 
Lord, keep my spirit looking up throughout the moments of my day. As I do, You will guide my steps, guard my heart, and direct my path to walk in the way that leads to life in You. "You, O Lord, are a Shield around me, my Glory, and the One who lifts up my head" (Psalm 3:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you are moved in your spirit to look up to the Lord and allow Him to lift you up in the joyful pleasure of His Presence now and throughout the moments of your day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


(Looking up in worship from a time of ministry in The Philippines)


Friends, please keep us in prayer tonight for our time of celebration, blessing, and impartation at the closing night of our Level 2 School of Ministry for equipping in personal prayer ministry here in San Antonio. God bless you and your ministry in the Lord wherever He positions you and sends you!

I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!