Monday, November 05, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 5 - "No Longer I Who Live"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Abide in me, as I abide in You; come into my heart, as I give my heart to You; be Lord of my life, as I acknowledge You as Lord of all.  ...
 
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me" (Galatians 2:19-21).
 
Live in me today, Lord Jesus. Keep forming me into Your image; keep conforming me into Your character; keep transforming me into Your nature. 
 
By Your Spirit at work within me in the mind and will and emotions of my soul, You're changing me from the inside out to have "the mind of Christ" (1 Corinthians 2:16), to "bear the name of Christ" (Mark 9:41), to be filled with "the Spirit of Christ" (Romans 8:9), "sharing in the blood of Christ (1 Corinthians 10:16), "sharing in the body of Christ" (1 Corinthians 10:16), releasing the "aroma of Christ" (2 Corinthians 2:15), urged on by "the love of Christ" (2 Corinthians 5:14), steadfast in "the truth of Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:10), living each day in "the grace of Christ" (Galatians 1:6), sharing "the gospel of Christ" (Philippians 1:27), joining my fellow workers and servants as "partners of Christ" (Hebrews 3:14), seeking to be "a faithful minister of Christ" (Colossians 1:7), letting the "peace of Christ" dwell in my heart (Colossians 3:15) and the "word of Christ" dwell in my spirit (Colossians 3:16), empowering me to be "crucified with Christ" so I can live my "life in Christ" more and more each day (1 Corinthians 1:30). As You are, so I am to be in my world (1 John 4:17).
 
I was created for this and called to this -- to be "conformed to the image of (Jesus Christ)" (Romans 8:29). Everything I do, everything I encounter, everything I overcome, and everything I become is for this purpose -- for You to make me more like You each day. Every choice and challenge throughout every moment of my day is an opportunity for me to grow "to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ" as I "grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ" (Ephesians 4:11-16). I can't do this, but "the One who calls (me) is faithful, and He will do this" (1 Thessalonians 5:24). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you growing up into Christ, into the full measure of the stature of Christ, more and more every day, so that it is no longer you who live but Christ who lives in you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!