Friday, September 13, 2019

Morning by Morning September 13 - "Sanctify You Entirely"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, align my spirit, soul, and body with Your will, Your ways, and Your Word today. ...
 
"May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do this" (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).
 
You are faithful. And You are at work within me -- in my "spirit and soul and body" -- to make me more like You, to "sanctify (me) entirely," to make me "sound," healthy, healed, whole, and free, to make me "blameless," forgiven, pure, and clean. I can't do it, but You can. I can be faithless, but You are always faithful. "For God (Himself) is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him" (Philippians 2:13 NLT).
 
That's how I want to be in my heart "at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." I want to be part of Your passionate and faithful remnant, part of Your people called by Your name who are the "many sons (brought) to glory" (Hebrews 2:10 NKJV) and the "bride" of Christ" (John 3:29; Ephesians 5:25-27; Revelation 22:17). I want to be among those who are sold-out, all-in, fully committed and wholly surrendered, "found faithful" (1 Corinthians 4:10) like the wise virgins with oil in their lamps (Matthew 25:1-13) and the faithful stewards of all that's been entrusted to them to spend their lives for Your glory (Matthew 24:45-47).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Sanctify me entirely. Let Your Holy Fire burn out of me all that is not yet like You (Matthew 3:11-12). Make me more like Jesus each day (Romans 8:29; 1 John 4:17). It's already finished and done in the heavenly realm where I'm already raised up and seated with Christ (Ephesians 2:6) as the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21). Now, at the same time, let it also be so "on earth as it is in heaven" (Matthew 6:10) -- here in this earthly realm of my spirit and soul and body living out the moments of my day, as it is already is in the heavenly realm. "The One who is faithful will do this." So I'm confident of this, He who began a good work in me with be faithful to complete it by the day of Christ (Philippians 1:6). Thank You, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be sanctified entirely in your spirit and soul and body to be sound and blameless by the power and grace of God at work within you at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, in Jesus' name. May you be found faithful, fulfilling your destiny, secure in your identity as a child of God and disciple of Jesus Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
   
My friend, Thank you for joining with me on this daily journey of prayer, seeking to grow in intimacy with God and the character of Christ. Thank you to all those who join with me in support and prayer of this ministry of helping people experience and encounter the Living God through intimate prayer and transformational ministry of healing and freedom in Christ -- "healing from the inside out" of "spirit and soul and body." God bless you!

 
For Speaking Engagement, Spiritual Retreats, Seminars, and Conferences, please contact me at tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org
God bless!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!