Thursday, September 05, 2019

Morning by Morning, September 5 - Blessed and Highly Favored
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm listening for Your voice and waiting on Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"For the Lord is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor. No good thing does the Lord withhold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, happy is everyone who trusts in You" (Psalm 84:11-12).
 
You're a good, good Father. And You withhold no good thing from Your children, as You empower us to walk in Your ways and abide by the principles of Your kingdom. "O fear the Lord, you His holy ones, for those who fear Him have no want. The young lions suffer want and hunger, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.... Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.... The Lord redeems the life of His servants; none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned" (Psalm 34:9-22). "Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Luke 12: 32).
 
Father, I ask for Your favor. I ask that You would be honored through my life today, as I trust in You to provide all I need. By faith I receive every good thing You have me. And by grace I embrace Your guidance and wisdom, the anointing of Your Presence and power, the open doors of Your opportunities, and the keys of Your kingdom it's Your good pleasure to place in my hands (Matthew 16:19). And in hope I take hold of the promise of Your Word, "How much more will your Father give good things to those who ask Him" (Matthew 7:11) "Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock; and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened" (Matthew 7:7-8).
 
Secure in my identity as a child of God and confident in Your promises to fulfill Your destiny for my life, I am "blessed" and "highly favored" to hear and believe Your words of spirit and life (Luke 1:28). As I read Your Word and embrace Your Spirit, may all You're speaking into my heart and inviting me to receive with trusting, expectant faith in my spirit begin to unfold and come to pass in moments of my day, walking uprightly with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you know you are blessed and highly favored as a child of God; and may you receive all your Good Father pours into your life today, withholding no good thing from you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


        

Our School of Ministry Started This Week!
Please keep us in prayer! We're off to a great start for our Training and Equipping in personal prayer ministry, being hosted this year at Oak Hills Church, Alamo Ranch Campus, in San Antonio.


Friends, if you can't be with us here, I'm available for ministry weekends, seminars, and retreats for churches and groups. Just contact me at tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


Our Level 1 School of Ministry is based upon my book Free to Be Like Jesus, in a comprehensive Prayer Ministry training based on God's Word, designed to inform and provide a Biblical foundation for inner healing and freedom prayer in a casual learning environment. Topics include Biblical Principles of Inner Healing -- "Healing from the Inside Out," Spiritual Gifts, and Potential Barriers to Healing, as well as a brief overview of Inner Healing and Personal Prayer tools. The training includes six, three hour evening sessions over the course of three weeks in the early Fall.


 

Thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer -- Morning by Morning! God bless you!

 



   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!