Sunday, December 02, 2007

All Consuming Fire 12-02-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Purify me, as I glorify You. ... "And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, just as we abound in love for you. And may He so strengthen your hearts in holiness that you may be blameless before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints" (1 Thessalonians 3:11-13). I confess that I am not yet blameless before You. So strengthen my heart in holiness, that I may be ready to receive You at Your coming. By Your grace and in Your power, I choose to obey Your command -- "Pursue peace with everyone, and the holiness without which no one will see the Lord" (Hebrews 12:14). I hear Your Holy Spirit forming the words of a new song in my human spirit now: All Consuming Fire, Burn within my heart. Come make me More holy. Come set my heart ablaze. All Consuming Fire, Purify my desires. Come prepare me To meet You. Come set my heart ablaze. All Consuming Fire, Fill my life with Your Power. Come make me More like You. Come set my heart ablaze. "For God did not call us to impurity, but in holiness" (1 Thessalonians 4:7). "For this is the will of God, your sanctification ..." (v. 4:3). Yes, Lord. I pursue You and Your nature. Come make me more holy; come prepare me to meet You; come make me more like You each day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com