Monday, December 03, 2007

"Pray in the Holy Spirit" 12-03-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek You first. ... "But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; look forward to the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life" (Jude 20-21). Lord, teach me to pray in the Holy Spirit -- not in my flesh, not in my will, but in Your Spirit. Whether with words of earthly language or heavenly language, let them be Your words released through Your vessel to accomplish Your purposes. Build me up in faith, keep me close in love, guide me forward in mercy, as I learn to draw deeply from You in the Spirit of prayer. Use my mind, but don't let my mind get in the way of Your thoughts; use my tongue but don't let my words get in the way of Your Word (1 Corinthians 14:15). Send forth Your Word by Your Spirit through my prayers in submission to Your will and according to Your purpose (Romans 8:26-27). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com