Monday, July 19, 2010

“Go to Him outside the Camp” 7-19-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my eyes and open my hear to You my King. Let Your Kingdom come in my heart and throughout my day. … “Let us then go to Him outside the camp… For here we have no lasting city, but we are looking for the city that is to come. Through Him, then, let us continually offer a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that confess His name” (Hebrews 13:13-15). I’m up early and at the airport on my way to Georgia to preach the next seven nights at an old-fashioned Holy Ghost camp meeting. They tell me I’ll be staying in “the preacher’s tent” and ministering to the people in “the tabernacle.” Glory to God! As in the days of old, call us away on a pilgrimage with You to go to a deeper place within each one of us. As we sing Your praise and confess Your name, let us be changed. Save us and sanctify us, heal us and deliver us, fill us up with the Holy Ghost and set our hearts on fire with a fresh passion for You. Let it not only be a revival of Your Spirit in our souls, but also a revolution of Your love in our hearts. May we never be the same. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'm not sure what internet access I'll have this coming week, but hope to be in touch with my morning prayers. Thank you for joining me in the journey and I'd welcome your prayers for us in Georgia. God bless you and may He set you ablaze with revival in your heart! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!