Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Write the Vision and Run the Race 7-13-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as I welcome You to lead me by Your Spirit throughout my day. … “I will stand at my watchpost, and station myself on the rampart; I will keep watch what He will say to me, and what He will answer concerning my complaint. Then the Lord answered me and said: Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so that a runner may read it. For there is still a vision for the appointed time; it speaks of the end, and does not lie. If it seems to tarry, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay” (Habakkuk 2:1-3). O Lord, You know the plans You have for me and for all those who are in the communities of relationship with me in every form. And I know by Your Word that Your plans are good—“for (my) welfare and not for harm, to give (me) a future with hope”(Jeremiah 29:11). Let Your plans be my vision. Let Your vision become my prayer. And let my prayers become proclamation of the vision of Your plans being manifested in my life here on earth as it is in heaven. Give me faith to believe that they are “abundantly far more than all (I) can ask or imagine” (Ephesians 3:20). And give me eyes to see that those plans may sometimes seem spectacular and sometimes they may seem more like a speck of dust on a busy street. But they are Your plans for Your purposes through my life. So they are always significant; they always have value; and they always have meaning. Because to You, I am always significant and I always have value; so my life I always has meaning. Let me be faithful to stand firm in the knowledge of Your goodness, Your kindness, and Your steadfast love for me. Let me strategically station myself to watch and see what You will show to me, to listen and hear what You will say to me. Let it be confirmed in my spirit, settled in my soul, and then manifested in my life. Reduce it writing on the tablet of my heart and even the paper of my journal. Then let me look at it often, remember it continually, and run with it tenaciously—running this race, looking to You (Hebrews 12:1-2). This is the appointed time. This is my season. I have no other. In the power of Your grace I will do my part in my generation to see Your Kingdom come and Your will be done, here on earth and here through my life, in every way You choose. If I stumble seven times for my sin, I will yet arise in Your mercy through my repentance (Proverbs 24:16). If I struggle and suffer for Your sake, I will yet receive a hundredfold for all that I’ve lost (Matthew 10:29-30). And when it seems like the race is long and the path is unclear, I will keep looking and listening and waiting with expectant faith and determined spirit to see all You’ve said come to pass. I will know then, at the time of the end, what I must believe by faith now—that You’re always right on time; You do not delay; and You do not lie. Shaba. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Aldersgate 2010 National Conference on Spirit-Filled Living July 14-18 Come join us for Aldersgate in Charleston, WV this summer. I'll be teaching an equipping session on emotional healing and serving on the prophetic ministry and prayer ministry teams. Randy Clark will be the keynote speaker on healing and Craig Marsh will be ministering in his gifts of the miraculous, along with many other teachers and speakers for what's always a highlight of my summer: www.aldersgate2010.org See you there! July 30-August 1, 2010 Healing Prayer Weekend at Asbury Inn, Wilmore, Kentucky. Come away for a powerful weekend retreat with times of teaching, personal prayer ministry in a safe setting of worship that welcomes the healing Presence of God. Led by Tommy Hays, along with our worship team and prayer ministry teams. For more information or to Register for our Healing Prayer Weekend… ClickHereForMoreInfoOrToRegisterHealingPrayerWeekend September 8-11, 2010 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I Join us for a focused time of teaching, equipping, personal ministry, worship and impartation for healing prayer ministry led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry: ClickHereForMoreInfoOrToRegisterFountainSchoolLevelOne or contact Marilyn Walker, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or cell 859-317-1591 Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!