Friday, July 30, 2010

Mobilize and Rise in the New Sound of “Moving Glory 7-30-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me into Your truth for my life today. … “Arise, shine; for your Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you” (Isaiah 60:1). Arise! Arise! Arise and shine, my soul Arise! Arise! Arise and be made whole For my Light has come He’s made me one And called me to come Along in the journey with Him Arise my soul For all to know That Jesus is King Here living within my soul Thank You for these words of a new song Your Holy Spirit is writing and singing in my heart and soul this morning as I rise. My spirit is still stirring from the words of encouragement I heard with many last night. I joined with prayer warriors and passionate worshipers from around Kentucky in Madisonville last night to hear a prophetic word of the redemptive calling upon our people and our land that Chuck Pierce was sent here to proclaim to the people of Kentucky: “Kentucky will mobilize … I will send a sweeping west wind and the songs will rise from the ground to connect with the songs of heaven and a new sound will penetrate through this state from west to the east. I say that the glory will move back from the east to west. And where adversity was holding this state, with My sound of portion from the west begins to interact with My glory from the east, there will be a breaking down of the line of division that has held this state back…. You will be a people who will have such a moving glory worship that (the throne of evil assigned by the enemy over this state to destroy its destiny) will topple…. A sovereign move in one day…. Those that were fractured will be drawn in…. For the land has withheld its produce until the will of My Spirit begins to rise. I say that sound is now beginning tonight…. Leaders will make a handshake in days ahead to worship together…. I will now begin to unlock within you what you thought you could not see. Now vision will come. I will surprise you for you will be in the midst of your normal activities and I will open your eyes in a new way…. (Others) will gather into this place to be free. Many who are held captive by the wilderness… will gather into this place to be free. For you will be known as the state that is capable of bringing a people and a nation out of their wandering…. That circle that you’ve been wandering in is now broken! … This will be the state where My Spirit will manifest in its fullness…. Beginning tonight I am coming again to this state!” Yes, Lord. Let it be so. You are speaking Your words of life and truth to Your people who will hear and pray and proclaim the coming of Your Word and Spirit into our hearts and throughout our land. Awaken our hearts in worship. Let our souls arise in praise, even violent praise that shakes the spiritual realm and changes the spiritual atmosphere of our land by this move of Your Holy Spirit within us (Matthew 11:12). Fulfill Your purposes through Your people. You’ve been moving us to prepare the way of the Lord for generations in worship and prayer. Come Lord Jesus, and be enthroned in our praises over this land that freedom may come. Let the days of our wandering in the wilderness come to an end and the days of the fulfillment of our destiny come forth to the glory of Your name. “You, O Lord, are enthroned forever; Your name endures to all generations. You will rise up and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to favor it; the appointed time has come” (Psalm 102:12-13). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I pray for God's fulfillment of His prophetic destiny for your land and mine as we seek the Lord and follow the vision He seals in our hearts--all in His time and His way, as we trust and obey. Please keep us in prayer for our Healing Prayer Weekend starting tonight in Lexington. We're filled to capacity this time and would love for you to join us in person or in prayer next time! September 8-11, 2010 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I Join us for a focused time of teaching, equipping, personal ministry, worship and impartation for healing prayer ministry led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry: ClickHereForMoreInfoOrToRegisterFountainSchoolLevelOne or contact Marilyn Walker, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or cell 859-317-1591 Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!