Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Morning by Morning, May 7 - Inspired by the Stones of Remembrance

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and rest in You, trusting You with every moment of my day.  ...

"Those twelve stones, which they had taken out of the Jordan, Joshua set up in Gilgal, saying to the Israelites, 'When your children ask their parents in time to come, 'What do these stones mean?' then you shall let your children ask their parents in time to come, 'What do these stones mean?' then you shall let you children know, 'Israel crossed over the Jordan here on dry ground.' For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan for you until you crossed over, as the Lord your God did to the Red Sea, which He dried up for us until we crossed over, so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the Lord is mighty, and so that you may fear the Lord your God forever" (Joshua 4:20-24).

Your signs and wonders are for us and for our children and for all the people of the earth. They are to remind us of both the power of the Lord and the fear of the Lord. They confirm Your Word and inspire us to speak boldly of Your authority and Your love (Acts 14:3). And they lead many to faith in Christ, just as they always have from the very beginning of Your Church when "awe came upon everyone, because many wonders and signs were being done by the apostles ... (when) day by the Lord added to their numbers those who were being saved" (Acts 2:43-47).

As I look back on the stones of remembrance of my life, I see all Your signs and wonders of salvation, healing, and deliverance. I see Your power and Your Presence at work in my life, with such astounding mercy and redeeming grace to cause even the darkest moments and deepest disappointments to work together for my good and Your glory. And as I look forward, I pray I'll continue to see Your mighty signs and wonders follow me, just as they have always followed the disciples of Christ, when "they went out and proclaimed the Good News everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by the signs that accompanied it" (Mark 16:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'd be inspired by the stones of remembrance in your life, when our God has moved mightily on your behalf with His signs and wonders. I pray you'd boldly speak of the love and grace of our God, as both the fear of the Lord and the intimate Presence of the Lord would come upon you and those who hear you speak of our mighty God and His powerful message of Good News to all. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!   

We'll be completing our Level 2 School of Ministry being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio this week and then beginning our Level 1 School over two weekends in June. Please let us know if you'd like to come join us. DVD's and CD'sare available on the web site from prior Messiah Ministries' Schools if you're not able to join us, along with my books and other resources for equipping in prayer and healing ministry (www.messiah-ministries.org).

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257