Friday, June 26, 2015

Morning by Morning, June 26 - Live Like It's True

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Go before me, go with me, go within me throughout every moment of my day.  ...

"And Jesus came and said to them, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age' " (Matthew 28:18-20).

What if I were to live my life as if these words of Yours were true? What if I really believed that You are with me always? What if I didn't doubt that the One who has all authority in heaven and on earth is at my side and even within my heart? ...

These words are either true or they're not. You intend me to live my life like this everyday or not at all. And all of this is either pretty words of poetic expression to inspire my imagination in a fairytale fantasy or its intended to be at the center of my understanding of the normal Christian life.

Give me the grace to believe it's true; give me grace to live like it's true -- that You are who You say You are, that You do what You say You'll do, that the One who has all authority in heaven and on earth is with me always. ...

Yes, Lord Jesus. I believe You are the One who is forever "Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:10). I believe Your words are "spirit and life" (John 6:63). So empower me by Your Spirit within me to live my life this day and every day into the truth of Your faithful words (Romans 8:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May the Holy Spirit empower you to believe and to live out the faithful words of Jesus Christ that He is with you always in every moment of every day of your lifein Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 
  


Friends, I'm excited my updated book Free to Be Like Jesus is now published and available through our ministry. I'm so grateful for these books endorsements by trusted Christian leaders Max Lucado, Andy Reese, and Randy Clark:


"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."

Max Lucado



"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."

Andy Reese



"Free to Be Like Jesus will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."

Randy Clark



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!