Monday, February 05, 2024

Come to Me - February 5, 2024




Morning by Morning, February 5 - Come to Me

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. And You invite me to be one with You in the communion of prayer and the complete surrender of my life into the fullness of Your Life. Here I am, Lord. ... Make me one with You, one with Your Body of Christ, one in ministry to all the world, until I feast with You at Your heavenly banquet in final victory. ...

 

In my heart, I hear Your Spirit singing a new song over me:

 

Come to Me

Be one in Me

In the communion of prayer

I’ll take You there

That wherever I Am, there you will be

 

Yes, Lord. I do come to You. I do surrender to You in trusting faith, embracing Your Life to be expressed through my life today. As You invited Your first followers to come and trust and believe, so You continue to invite me and to all who would be drawn to You: 

 

“Everything that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and anyone who comes to Me I will never drive away; for I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I should lose nothing of all that He has given Me, but raise it up on the last day. This is indeed the will of My Father, that all who see the Son and believe in Him may have eternal life; and I will raise them up on the last day... Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me” (John 6:37-45).

 

Thank You for loving me and singing over me (Zephaniah 3:17). Thank You for inviting me into the fullness of life I can only have as I live in communion with You--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 17:21-23). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


February 7

New Wine Worship 7:00 PM at are new Ministry Home Base at 502 North Milam Street; Fredericksburg, TX. All are welcome!


February 7-28 Ministry Trip to India!

Ministry in Bengaluru, India with Pastors Samuel and Pramila Jeyaraj at Jubilee Revival Worship Center. Also ministry in Andhra Pradesh Pastor's Meeting, Crusades, Outreach Ministry with Bishop Paul Piridi. Also ministry in Hyderabad Pastor and Leader's Conference on Inner Healing, Children's Home with Pastor Ebby.


March 2

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas. One Day Retreat for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom.


March 5

Crusade Ministry in Karachi, Pakistan through our Internet Ministry


March 8-10

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at the House of Prayer in Montpelier, Ohio


March 11-13

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at Grafton Methodist Church in Grafton, Ohio


Contact Me for a Conference or Retreat in Your Church or Community: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


March 22-24

Speaking at the Greater Things Conference at Mo Ranch for the Central Texas Area Annual Retreat for Aglow International Ministries


May 31-June 2

MorningStar Online Connect Group Retreat at Moravian Falls, NC


June 5-7

MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Retreat at Fort Mill, SC


June 23

Preaching 3 Services at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas


July 30-August 1

Teaching the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in the Nashville, Tennessee area


Tuesday Nights at 6PM

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at The Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays