Friday, September 27, 2024

Morning by Morning, September 27, 2024 - “Go!” and “Make Disciples”

 

Morning by Morning, September 27, 2024 - “Go!” and “Make Disciples”

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are with me now and always, just as You said (Matthew 28:20). So I embrace You and Your Presence, here in my heart and in every moment of my day. ...

 

You spoke of  Your Presence with us “always” in Your last words to Your first disciples as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew:

 

“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age’” (Matthew 28:18-20).

 

With Your authority, You send us with authority to “Go” and “make disciples,” bringing others in Your kingdom, into Your family, and “teaching them” of Your kingdom and their place in Your family in the authority of Your name and the character of Your heart. As many have noted, the first letters of the “Gospel” spell “Go!”

 

Our faith is not a passive faith. Our calling is not a hesitant, reluctant, bashful or shy, lazy or complacent calling. It’s alive and active, passionate and zealous, filled with expectant faith about seeing Your Word by Your Spirit make a difference in our world.

 

Just as with Your first disciples, it’s a faith and calling that’s meant by You to make a difference as we make disciples, until the world around us is “crying out, ‘These who have turned the world upside down have come here too!” (Acts 17:6)

 

What do You want to turn upside down in my world today, Lord? What do You want to turn upside down in my own heart, in my own attitudes, in my own perspective today, Lord? ...

 

I’m one of Your disciples. You’ve filled me with faith, called me by name, and sent me to “Go” and “make disciples” in my world. Unite me with Your Spirit and Your other disciples You’ve brought into my life in relationship with me--right here, right now, everywhere You’ll send me in every day I have left in this world--to “Go” and make a difference and see my world turned upside down in the power and authority of Your love and Your name. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you "Go!" and "make disciples" in the power and authority of the Love of God in Jesus' name in your world today, in Jesus' name, Amen. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Click Here to Listen to Today's Prayer:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/2375760


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Photo of a Texas Hill Country Sunrise on the edge of Fredericksburg

Taken by our great friend, home group leader, and famous Texas sculptor, John Bennett

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Every Tuesday Night

Teaching my 9 Month Equipping Course Free to Be Like Jesus! at Bridge Church Fredericksburg, Texas. 6:00PM Central Time

Zoom link available by request to my email.

Based on My Book, Free to Be Like Jesus:

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

October 2

New Wine Worship. Our Monthly Gathering for Worship, Praise in the Freedom and Depth of the Holy Spirit at our Messiah Ministries home base in Fredericksburg, Texas. All are welcome. 1st Wednesday of Every Month at 7pm.


October 3

Speaking at Boerne, Texas Aglow Lighthouse Meeting. All are Welcome.


October 11

Preaching Fire on the Mountain! Revival Fire Meeting at The Empty Cross of The Coming King Prayer Garden in Kerrville, Texas. 7:00PM All are Welcome! Spread the word!

This will be the culmination night of the 10 Days of Prayer for the 10 Days of Awe Movement in Kerrville and Boerne, Texas


October 17

Speaking at San Antonio Evening Aglow Meeting hosted at Friendship Church 7pm. All are welcome!


November 2

Family Celebration for my wife Rocio's 60th Birthday!


November 5-12

Ministry Trip to Cali, Colombia for Revival Meetings Again


November 22-24

Teaching a Healing Academy at FUMC McMinnville, Tennessee


December 7

Speaking at Kerrville Aglow Christmas Gathering


December 19

10th Wedding Anniversary for Tommy & Rocio Hays!


December 21

Wedding Celebration of Elijah & Ashleigh Hays in Maysville, Kentucky



Wednesday Mornings

Leading Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups of MorningStar Ministries from around the world by appointment.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment.

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without set cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays