Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Rain of Your Word 10-30-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let me hear Your words of life. Let them be life to me. ... You are the Word. You're the Word of Life. Speak Your Word to me. Lord let me hear, Hear Your Word of Life, Hear Your Word for me. Let Your Word come down. Come down in my heart, From Your heart to me. Thank You for this new song of Your Spirit that You're singing in my soul this morning. As You sing, I see little children running outside laughing in a sprinkle of rain. Their faces are turned to the sky with their arms opened wide. Their mouths are open and they're sticking out their tongues to catch the drops of rain. Give us the joy of tasting Your Word and drinking it in. Give us open hearts and open arms to embrace Your Word to us. You are the Word, and You are the Life (John 1:1 and 14:6). You are the Word of Life to us; and we embrace You this day. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com