Saturday, August 19, 2006

Freedom from Fear of Others 8-19-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I find my strength and my identity in You. Strengthen me today in the power of Your Word; remind me again who I am in You. ... "The fear of others lays a snare, but one who trusts in the Lord is secure" (Proverbs 29:25). By Your grace, I choose to trust in You. I choose to find my security in You. Forgive me for the times I have given in to the fear of man, when I have been more concerned with what others thought of me than what You thought of me. Deliver me from insecurity and establish me in the confidence of who I am in You. "So we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?' " (Hebrews 13:6). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com