Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Only Believe" 7-25-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Keep adjusting my world-view into line with Your truth. Keep adjusting my worldly ways into line with Your ways. ... "Do not fear, only believe" (from Mark 5:36). In a sense, fear is a choice and so is faith. Your power and Your truth are available for me and my needs. My part is to choose to agree with You. You give me the desire and the ability to choose, but ultimately I must choose to agree with You or not, to submit my will and my ways to Yours or not. I can choose fear or I can choose faith. I can choose to live my life as if the Words of Your Bible are true or not. You said through Moses, "I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying Him, and holding fast to Him; for that means life to you and length of days, so that you may live in the land the Lord swore to give to your ancestors, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob" (Deuteronomy 30:19-20). Likewise, You said through Joshua, "Choose this day whom you will serve ... but as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord" (Joshua 24:15). And You said through Elijah, "How long will you go limping between two different opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him..." (1 Kings 18:21). By Your grace, I choose to believe and to follow You. I ask You to work in me the desire and the power to align my thoughts with Your thoughts and my desires with Your desires, to live my life as best as I can in submission to Your Word and Your will. "For it is God who is at work in you, enabling you both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). I renounce fear, and I choose faith. All by Your grace and all in Your power, I choose to believe. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com