Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Patient and Positioned 7-17-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Father and my Friend, my Lord and my God. I worship You and welcome You in Spirit and in Truth. ... "May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from His glorious power, and my you be prepared to endure everything with patience, while joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:11). It seems I hear You saying, "Be patient and be positioned." Yes, Lord. I want to be ready to go, ready to move at Your command, strategically positioned for such a time as this. And at the same time, I want to be patient to allow You to fully prepare me and as You prepare and position every one and every thing to advance in alignment with Your will, in Your timing. You prepare my heart for love and You prepare my hands for war. It's out of love that You lead us to war in the glorious power of Your strength, binding up the brokenhearted and setting the captives free, as "priests of the Lord" and "ministers of our God" (Isaiah 61:1-7). Then we "shall possess a double portion and everlasting joy shall be [ours]" (v. 61:7). So give me grace to be patient as You position me and prepare me to take my place with the others You have called to come so that we will be ready to go. "Through faith and patience" we "inherit the promises" and "realize the full assurance of hope to the very end" (Hebrews 6:11-12). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'll be leaving for the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas today for the national conference of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week: ARM-Aldersgate Conference on the Holy Spirit '07 I would really appreciate your prayers for us. I'm exciting to be leading the Word Gifts Team this year, helping discern and test prophetic words to be shared during worship; teaching an equipping session on Spiritual Transformation through Inner Healing and Deliverance; leading a prayer session in pre-conference; and serving on the Prayer Ministry Team. Please come join us if you can, pray for us if you can't, and make plans to come next year. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com