Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On Angels' Wings 7-24-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me under the shadow of the Almighty and into the shelter of the Most High. Send Your holy angels to surround me and uplift me into the arms of the security of Your presence (from Psalm 91). ... "Those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name. When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, And show them My salvation" (Psalm 91:14-16). I do love You, Lord. And I do trust in the promises of Your protection. You are my rock and my refuge, my dwelling place. You are my strength and my security. You lift me up on angels' wings and subdue the enemy of my soul under my feet (v. 91:11-13). You not only rescue me from trouble and deliver me from evil, You choose to honor me as a son and satisfy me with the fullness of Your salvation. Yesterday, my five year old son, Elijah, said out of the blue, "Dad, next time I go preach with you, I feel like the Lord is putting some words in my head to say." I asked what the words were, and he said, "When you are weak, I am strong." Yes, Lord. I receive Your prophetic words of truth and life through my son. "Whenever I am weak, then I am strong" because Your power is made perfect in my weakness, as I depend upon You to be my strength and my power (2 Corinthians 12:9-10). No matter what comes this day or any day, I put my hope and trust in You alone, knowing You are fighting for me and protecting me in ways I may not always see. I thank You now for who You are and all You do, even in the times when I don't even know it. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com