Thursday, July 19, 2007

To You Alone 7-19-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In these first moments of my morning, I lift my face, my prayers, and my praise to You alone. ... To You alone. There is no one but You. To You alone. All others fade from view. Here I come and give my heart, Here I seek You from the start, Here I know You'll never part. Here there is no one but You alone. ... "For You are great and do wondrous things; You alone are God. Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart to revere Your name. I give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify Your name forever" (Psalm 86:10-12). Yes, Lord. My world will begin to draw at my heart as soon as I rise from my place of prayer. But first I entrust my whole heart to You. I seek You and worship You with an undivided heart, wholly focused and surrendered to You. Let Your heart become my heart, so that as the world draws upon mine, they will be drawing upon Yours. Let Your ways be my ways and Your truth be my truth, as I glorify Your name with my life through Your grace this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, the Lord is building a deep hunger and thirst for His presence here in the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas for the national conference of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week: ARM-Aldersgate Conference on the Holy Spirit '07 We have had tremendous times of deep worship and prayer in the pre-conference preparation. People have come from over thirty-two states so far. I would really appreciate your prayers for us. Today, I will be teaching an equipping session on Spiritual Transformation through Inner Healing and Deliverance; serving on the Word Gifts Team helping discern and test prophetic words to be shared during worship, and prayer with people personally on the Prayer Ministry Team after the worship services each evening. Thank you for your prayers, encouragement, and support that allow me to minister in this way. May the Holy Spirit fill you and your church and community with the presence and power of the Lord! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com