Saturday, July 07, 2007

Perfect, Holy Day 7-7-07

Good morning, Jesus. Today is the seventh day of the seventh month of the seventh year. Prophetic people say the number seven speaks of perfection. Lord, let this be a perfect day -- a day where I perfectly yield my will to Your will to live my life for Your glory. ... "The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure, silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times" (Psalm 12:6). I will join a hundred thousand others who have come to the city of Nashville today to humble ourselves in fasting and prayer for spiritual awakening and revival in our land. We will sing Your praises, pray Your promises, and proclaim Your power. I love Your promises and I thank You for the grace of patience and perseverance to take my place as a watchmen on the wall in my generation to pray through Your promises until I see them established on earth as they are in heaven. And of all the promises of God, one that stirs in my spirit the most is this: "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14). Yes, Lord. Let the hearts of those who fill this football stadium today represent the heart of the remnant of our nation who humble themselves before You to pray and seek Your face and repent of our sins and the sins of our nation and generations. Hear from heaven, forgive us and cleanse us and revive us. Heal our land. Restore us to our destiny as a people who honor You and live for Your purposes. I hear You writing a new song in my spirit: Lord take my words Lord take my heart Let me sing how great Thou art I'll be Your hands I'll be Your feet Lord let Your Spirit live through me Would You come down like rain Would You come down in power Would You revive our land this hour? We seek Your face We need Your grace We want to run this race for You Would You come in Your way Would You come have Your say Would You come in our hearts this perfect, holy day? Yes, Lord. "The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come.' And let everyone who hears say, 'Come.' And let everyone who is thirsty come" (Revelation 22:17). "Come, Lord Jesus," come (v. 22:20). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com