Saturday, April 12, 2008

Glory of God Come Down 4-12-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart as You open Your heavens and welcome Your presence into my day. ... "O that You would tear open the heavens and come down, so that the mountains would quake at Your presence --" (Isaiah 64:1). Let the glory of God come down Let Your mercy and grace abound Open Your heavens I welcome Your presence in me ... As I open my heart to Your heaven, heaven comes down. As I embrace the ways of Your kingdom, Your kingdom comes. As I surrender my will to Your will, Your will is done on earth as it is in heaven. "The kingdom of God is within (us)" (Luke 17:21). You are "the King of heaven" coming to dwell in hearts of Your people and establish Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven (Daniel 4:27). Your glory comes down and Your grace abounds as we are willing choose to embrace the glory of Your manifest presence in us -- "Christ in (us), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come Celebrate Passover Seder April 21st at 6:30pm First Southern National Bank Community Room(Corporate Center on Harrodsburg Road) Vicky Welch from "With A Heart For Israel" will be leading. Reservations are necessary as seating is limited. Cost of $8.00 for adults, $5.00 for children to cover suppliesand kosher refreshments.Contact Marilyn Walker with Messiah Ministries: DirOfMinistries@aol.com or Bob and Doris McCray: bndmccray@windstream.net Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: http://www.shop.messiah-ministries.org/