Friday, March 06, 2009

You are Always There 3-6-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You were and You are and You always will be. You are the same yesterday and today and forever. You are holy, holy, holy. You are Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You are the Lord God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, of all there was and all there is and all there ever will be. You are I Am. And yet You are here with me, even while You are always enthroned in the highest heaven and always ever present even in my lowest valley. "Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, You are there, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me fast" (Psalm 139:7-10). You woke me up with shaking and trembling again early this morning. That led to intercession; and that led to spiritual warfare; and that led to triumphant proclamation of our victory in Christ; and that led conviction and repentance of sin in such an awareness of Your Presence; and that led to worship and praise in the Spirit; and that led to this song of Your faithfulness and nearness You're writing right now in my spirit: You are there when I rise in the morning You are there through my afternoon You are there when I lay down in the evening You're always there with me through and through You are there when I walk in Your righteousness You are there when I fall down in sin You are there when I'm too weary to walk at all You're always there with me no matter where I've been You are there when I worship and praise You You are there even when I'm self-absorbed in worshipping myself You are there when I pour out my heart in the service of love and life You're always there with me when I'm poured out with nothing left You are there when my heart is soaring You are there when my heart is breaking You are there when everything's victory and shouts of praise You're always there with me even when I feel forsaken You are I Am That I Am You are The One Who Ever Will Be You are the Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer of all that there is Yet You're always there with me with Your heart always towards me Yes, Lord. That's who You are. You are the God who never leaves, never forsakes me, never lets go of me. You bridged the gap between my sin and Your Self, between my brokenness and Your healing, between my suffering and Your sacrifice long ago on the cross of Christ. From that moment on, You have been with me, even living within me by Your Spirit (Romans 8:9). I may never know how much that really cost You to take upon Yourself all my iniquities and infirmities, my insecurities and fears, my pain and shame, and all things that would keep me from being with You and keep You from being with me (Isaiah 53:4-6). But I thank You with all that I am for loving me and being for me all that You Are. "For He has said, 'I will never leave you or forsake you.' So we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?' " (Hebrews 13:5-6). You are a good God. You are always there. You are I Am (Exodus 3:14). And I am Yours. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends I apologize if you are getting multiple emails of the same message. I'm working with my internet provider to identify and fix this problem. Many friends of mine sense a major spiritual assault that's been coming against us right, especially against relationships, finances, and health. But when the enemy comes in like a flood, sensing and fearing the move of God in His people, the Lord raises up the banner of the victory of the cross through the power of the blood of Jesus (Isaiah 59:19, NKJV). In Christ, we stand in prayer and faith with one another, knowing "The One who is in you is greater than the one in the world" (1 John 4:4). "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you" (Romans 16:20). God bless you and God be with you my friends and fellow prayer warriors! Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling to the Kingdom of God through Messiah Ministries On-line at http://www.shop.messiah-ministries.org/