Friday, March 20, 2009

Here's My Heart, Here's My Hand 3-20-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here's my heart and here's my hand. … Here's my heart Here's my hand Here's my life Here I am You know me, Lord You still love me, Lord You come near to me, Lord, every day So here we go, along the way Hand in hand and heart to heart As You walk with me, Lord, every day … "While they were talking and discussing, Jesus himself came near and went with them" (Luke 24:15). When I speak out Your name in prayer, open up my heart in worship, and reach out my hand in obedience, You come near. Though You are always near, whether I know it or not, my deliberate seeking positions my spirit for a deliberate encounter with the manifest presence of Your Spirit. And as we walk along together, hand in hand and heart to heart, throughout the moments of my day, You continue to open the eyes and ears of my spirit to Your constant presence and abiding reality. So here's my hand; here's my heart; here I am. … Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, The Fountain will be held in a different location this month due to a major weekend conference at our normal location. This month we will meet in the upstairs Community Room of First Southern National Bank at Harrodsburg Rd. and Corporate Dr. in Lexington on Friday Night, March 20. Please come and spread the word. Come to The Fountain Tonight! 3/20, on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room of First Southern Nat'l Bank this month. Brooke and Shannon Barrett will be leading in worship and Laura Beach will be leading in prayer, while I teach on the Holy Spirit at our weekend Alpha Retreat. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send Marilyn a note at DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God"www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order my Book, Morning by Morning, and our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org