Friday, April 20, 2012

Truth Brings Freedom and Joy - April 20

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

"But as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him"-these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit, for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For what human knows what is truly human except the human spirit that is within? So also, no one truly comprehends what is truly God's except the Spirit of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-11).


Open my eyes; open my ears; open my heart by Your Spirit. Let me see myself, see others, see the world around me as You see, as they truly are. Reveal the truth to me.


I want to know the truth that sets me free-free from seeing things with clouded vision, through the disappointments or failures of the past, out of a wounded heart or damaged emotions. Spirit of God, come free me in the name of Jesus. Come embrace me in the love of my Father. Come fill me with the Spirit of God. You are the "Spirit of Truth" who comes from God to lead me into all truth (John 16:13). And in the truth of Your love for me and the resurrection power of Your Spirit within me, all weeping and mourning and "pain will turn to joy" (John 16:20). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out