Friday, April 27, 2012

I Want to Hear the Voice of God - April 27

Good morning, Lord Jesus. My eyes are on You alone in the these first moments of my morning-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...


I want to hear You
Be near You
I want to know Your voice

I want to see You
Believe You
I want to follow Your voice
Because I am Your son
Because I am Your friend
Because I give up my life
And give up my will
To follow You Lord
Wherever Your voice will lead

Yes, Lord. Through the words of this new song You're stirring in my spirit and writing on my heart, I hear You calling me to a deeper place of intimacy with You. And this is what You've promised for me and for all who willingly choose to give themselves to follow You: "My sheep hear My voice. I know them, and they follow Me" (John 10:27).


This day I choose to lean in and listen. I choose to open up the door of my heart and welcome You in, just as You invite all of us to do: "Listen! I Am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with Me" (Revelation 3:20). Then from this place of deeper intimacy with You, I will arise and follow You wherever You lead, as best as I can and all by Your grace. "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God" (Romans 8:14). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hay


Please pray for us and join us if you can this weekend in northern, Indiana:
Aldersgate Experience / Healing Revival Meetings Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, April 27-29 at Burket United Methodist Church near Lake Winona, Indiana.
Details: Messiah Ministries Events Calendar


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out