Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Resurrection Power of the King - April 10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your resurrection power arise in my spirit today. ...
"But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb, taking spices that they had prepared. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were perplexed about this, suddenly two men in dazzling clothes stood beside them. The women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, 'Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen' " (Luke 24:1-5).

In the now-famous words of Rev. Dr. S. M. Lockridge:

Well, the Pharisees couldn't stand Him,
but they found out they couldn't stop Him.
Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him.
The witnesses couldn't get their testimonies to agree.
Herod couldn't kill Him.
Death couldn't handle Him and
the grave couldn't hold Him.

Yeah! That's my King!
Yeah! That's my King!


Lord Jesus, You are the mighty One! You are the risen One! You're the only One who could take my sins and my failures, my burdens and bondages, and set me free in the same power that raised You from the dead. And You're the One who's entrusted that same power of Your Holy Spirit to live in me (Romans 8:11).


You are my King! You are my Risen and mighty King! And I bow my heart before You Lord. I open my spirit to Your resurrection power. Come rule and reign in my life today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, if you're in the Lexington area, please come join us for our Dream Interpretion Workshop that Sylvia will be teaching Friday Night and Saturday, April 20-21. No Registration Fee, but an Offering for Our Ministry will be recieved. Please register with Marilyn at directormin@messiah-ministries.org

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destity in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
www.messiah-ministries.org