Thursday, April 19, 2012

Look Up - April 19

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes unto the hills, unto Your face. That's where my strength comes from; my strength comes from the Lord. ...

"To whom will you compare Me, or who is My equal? says the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high and see: Who created these? He who brings out their host and numbers them, calling them all by name; because He is great in strength, mighty in power, not one is missing" (Isaiah 40:25-26).


As I look up to the face of my Creator, I am strengthened. As I look up to see the stars in the heavens and the sun in the sky, I am encouraged. You are sovereign and mighty. You are infinitely aware of every detail of Your creation. And You are infinitely aware of every detail of my life. Nothing in missing from Your gaze. Nothing is missing Your power to touch and change.


Lord, as I look to You, I invite You to look at me. Show me what You want to strengthen and what You want to change. Show me what You want to encourage and what You want to kill. Put to death my flesh and bring to life my spirit. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust myself to You.


"O Lord, You have searched me and known me.... Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. See if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:1-24). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out