Monday, January 28, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 28 - "The Path of Life"
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me beside Your still waters, as I start my day in the depths of Your Presence and the communion of prayer. ...
"I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.... You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is the fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:8-11).
With the eyes of my heart set upon You and the ears of my spirit open toward You, I am steady and secure, deeply at peace and full of joy. Here in this holy place of Your Presence in the communion of prayer, You ground me in Your Word and fill me with Your Spirit. This is the path of life You've shown me.
And You've taught me to start down this path every day. It's wise - and maybe even necessary - to first spend the first moments of my morning in the deliberate and deep place of abiding in Your Presence. Seeking Your face, listening for Your voice, watching and waiting for Your leading, worshipping You in Spirit and truth, resting in the embrace and confidence of Your tender mercies and steadfast love before anything else is my way of offering to You the first fruits of my day. And then in the power of Your grace, You help me keep You always before me throughout the moments of my day.
This is a good path - the path that leads to life, abundant life in You. Thank You, Lord, for teaching me this path. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My friend, may the Holy Spirit draw you into the deliberate and deep place of abiding in the Presence of God every day on your path of life. May you be at peace and full of joy, confident in our Father's love and grace for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


43 people have signed up to join us for our 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, through Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio, starting this Thursday Night, January 31. Please register and come join us; seating is limited, but we've been able to move our School over to Oak Hills Church for our classes to accommodate everyone. Please keep us in prayer for this course for equipping and training in healing prayer ministry! (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)


I'm really excited to be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church, at the main Crownridge Campus in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can (www.oakhillschurch.com).


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257