Thursday, January 31, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 31 - Honestly Humble in the Presence of God
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I speak those words every morning, my spirit comes to attention. Here I am, Lord - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Speak, for Your servant, Your son, is listening. ...
"When I look at Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars that You have established; what are human beings that You are mindful of them, mortals that You care for them?" (Psalm 8:3-4)
Who am I, that You care for me? Who am I, that You invite me into Your Presence? Who am I, that You want to give me the desires of my heart?
You are the Creator of all things. You are not limited by time or space. You are infinitely mighty, infinitely wise, infinitely good. You are perfect and holy. And Yet, You deeply care for me. And Yet, I truly matter to You. ...
When I take the time to truly consider these things, I am overwhelmed and undone. I am humbled. But then in that place of honest humility before You, Your grace comes rushing over me, Your Holy Spirit infuses me, Your Fatherly arms embrace me, and Your Living Word awakens me. "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.... Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" (James 4:6-8).
Thank You, Father God, for reminding me how holy and mighty You are. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for reminding me how self-sacrificing and infinitely loving You are. Thank You, Holy Spirit of the Living God, for reminding me how tender and intimate You are. And so much more than I can every imagine or comprehend. O Lord, You are my God. Help me keep honestly humble before You always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, I pray you will will remember and ponder just how great our God is and what an honor we have to be invited and able to draw humbly near to Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



We are thrilled and expectant that over 60 people have signed up to join us for our 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, through Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio, starting this Thursday Night, January 31. Please keep us in prayer for this course for equipping and training in healing prayer ministry! (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)



I'm really excited to be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church, at the main Crownridge Campus in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can (www.oakhillschurch.com).


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out



Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries

4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1

San Antonio, Texas 78257