Wednesday, January 09, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 9 - "Glad with the Joy of Your Presence"
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to start my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
"In Your strength the king rejoices, O Lord, and in Your help how greatly he exults! You have given him his heart's desire, and have not withheld the request of his lips" (Psalm 21:1-2).
Some days, King David's heart was full; and some days, he felt his heart was empty. There were times when he shouted with joy and times when he cried out in grief. But he seemed to always know that You alone were his source of strength and help, that You alone held his heart in Your hands and even delighted to give him his heart's desire - all in Your way, all in Your time.
David found his stability and confidence in trusting You. He found his courage and hope in passionately pursuing Your Presence. "You bestow on him blessings forever; You make him glad with the joy of Your Presence. For the king trusts in the Lord, and through the steadfast love of the Most High, he shall not be moved" (v. 21:6-7).
I love Your Presence, Lord. That's where I find my joy, that's where I find my peace. That's where I grow in the confidence that if I'll just keep looking to You and trusting in You, You will be at work in me and my life, working all things together for good, even delighting to give me my heart's desire. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My friend, may you be glad with the joy of the Presence of God today. Whether you heart feels full or empty, may you experience the loving embrace of our powerful God who wants to give you the desires of your heart, in His time and His way. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


If you're in the area, I'll be leading a Spiritual Renewal Weekend at Bagby Memorial United Methodist Church in Grayson, Kentucky January 18-20 with my good friend Pastor Susan Elkow (http://bagbyumc.org/events.php). Come join us if you can!


In this new season, I will still be leading Messiah Ministries, but also joining in leadership as the Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries based in San Antonio, Texas, continuing my calling of equipping and ministry of inner healing -- healing from the inside out -- to see God's people set from from their past and awakened to their identity and destiny in Christ. I'll also continue to share these morning prayers, teach our 4 Day Schools in Kentucky and elsewhere, and still travel to speak and minister as the Lord leads with the relationships we've established and the new ones to be formed, at home and abroad.


For a few months of transition, the Messiah Ministries mailing address in Lexington will remain the same, but I will be moving into my new office and the new base for ministry will be at: 4 Dominion Drive, Building 1; San Antonio, Texas 78257 www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


God bless you and thank you for all your prayers and friendship!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502