Thursday, April 18, 2013


Morning by Morning, April 18 - "View the Land"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine. So as I start this day in the communion of prayer with You in every Dimension of Your Being - God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit - I welcome You into every dimension of my being-spirit, soul, and body.  ...

"Then Joshua son of Nun sent two men secretly from Shittim as spies, saying, 'God, view the land, especially Jericho.... (When they returned) they said to Joshua, 'Truly the Lord has given all the land into our hands; moreover all the inhabitants of the land melt in fear before us" (Joshua 2:1).

Through prayer and prophecy in our walk with You and with one another You often give us a glimpse of what lies ahead on our spiritual journey into the land of our inheritance You've promised to us in Christ (1 Corinthians 14:1). You don't show us more than we need to know nor less than we need to know. As sons and daughters in our trusting relationship of faith with You, We are on a "need to know basis."

And unlike the spiritual counterfeit practices of fortunetellers and psychics, You alone determine what we need to know, as well as who and how You choose to show us.  "Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it - the Lord is His name:  Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known" (Jeremiah 33:2-3).

So as You allow me to "view the land" that lies ahead to the measure I need to know, help me trust in You for all I don't know, resting in the peace that You know best and always want the best for me. "But, as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him' - these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
  
  
My Friend,  may the Lord show you great and awesome things you didn't expect, as He leads You by His Spirit and opens your eyes to view the land of your inheritance the God you love has prepared for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

I join my prayers with yours for all who are shaken and hurting from the terroristic attack in Boston. May our God who is good turn around all that was intended for evil and use it for good, calling our nation and all nations to our knees in prayer to let Him show us all we need to know and see to fulfill our destiny and embrace our inheritance, all by His grace and love for us.
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257