Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Morning by Morning, October 2 - Always Near

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open wide my heart and welcome in Your Spirit deeply into my spirit. Make me one with You in the communion of prayer, as I begin my day deliberately abiding in the depths of Your Presence.  ...

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord rescues them from them all" (Psalm 34:17-19).

We're only "the righteous" because of the blood of the Righteous One. We're only forgiven because of the Forgiving One, just as we are only the sons and daughters of God because of the Fathering One. But it's all true -- we are forgiven and clean, righteous and pure, even holy in the sight of the Holy One who is our merciful and mighty Father. And nothing can separate us from the One who loves us (Romans 8:38-39). You're always near.

And when we cry for help, You hear us and answer us. When we're weary and brokenhearted, You hold our hearts in Your hands. When we are wounded and crushed, You breathe new life into our spirits. When we are afflicted or confused, rejected or ashamed, discouraged or depressed, lonely or afraid, You rescue us and deliver us in the security and safety of Your strong arms.

Why? ...

"Because I love You."

Why do You love us?

"Because I am Love. And I created you for a relationship of love with Me. I cannot help but love. I cannot help but love you. That's who I Am. And that's who I have created you to become. As I Am, so are you to be in this world."

Yes, Lord. Thank You for loving me. Thank you for hearing me when I call, for healing me and forgiving me, for rescuing and delivering me all these times, all out of Your love. You are my faithful Father. And I am Your beloved child, always and forever. Help me grow up to be more like You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
  
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would always know our God is always near -- whenever you're brokenhearted, crushed in spirit, afflicted or afraid. May you always know He loves you deeply and He always will. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Please keep us in prayer tonight for our First Wednesday Healing Prayer Service, where I'll be preaching with Max Lucado on Healing and then our Rapha God Ministry Team will be joining the Oak Hills Prayer Team to pray for everyone personally, Wednesday Night, Oct 2 at 7pm at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus on I-10 in San Antonio. And may the Lord release His healing love and power in your church and community in Jesus' mighty name!

We are teaching our Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Thursday through Saturday this week, Oct 3-5, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. We are excited to be recording our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools. Please keep us in prayer: www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue