Monday, September 30, 2013

Morning by Morning, September 30 - Always with Us

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord, in every Dimension of Your Being -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- from every dimension of my being -- spirit, soul, and body -- and I welcome You into every dimension of my life -- past, present, and future.  ...

"For thus says the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:  I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with those who are contrite and humble in spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and revive the heart of the contrite" (Isaiah 57:15).

You are the God who dwells in the highest heaven, yet You also humble Yourself to dwell in our hearts. You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end, yet You also see every tear that falls in every moment of our pain. You are surrounded by heavenly, holy beings full of peace and love and joy, yet You also delight to surround each of us and celebrate with us every moment of laughter. You are with us always (Matthew 28:20).

Lord, give me a sense of Your Presence with me throughout the moments of my day. Remind me that You are with me not matter where I am, not matter what I do (Psalm 139:8). Let the knowledge of that truth help keep me accountable, but also secure, as one of Your children who knows his Father is always watching but also always near. "You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy" (Psalm 16:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be comforted and secure in the knowledge of the truth Your Father God is always with you, and in His Presence there is fullness of joy. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, that you so much for your prayers for us for our team last weekend at Calvary United Methodist Church in Flint, Michigan at our "Hearing God and Prophecy" conference. The Holy Spirit was teaching us to pray and prophecy in the love of God to build up, encourage, and comfort His people from His heart (1 Corinthians 14:1-3).

We are teaching our Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Thursday through Saturday this week, Oct 3-5, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. Only a few seats are left so please contact us right away if you'd like to come:  www.RaphaGodMinistries.com 

Please join us for our First Wednesday Healing Prayer Service, where I'll be preaching with Max Lucado on Healing and then our Rapha God Ministry Team will be joining the Oak Hills Prayer Team to pray for everyone personally, Wednesday Night, Oct 2 at 7pm at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus on I-10 in San Antonio. May the Lord release His healing love and power in your church and community in Jesus' mighty name!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue