Monday, April 06, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 6 - "The Resurrection and the Life"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Fill me with Your life, teach me Your truth, and lead me in Your way today.  ...

"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in Me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?' She said to Him, 'Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Messiah, the Son of God, the One coming into the world'" (John 11:25-27).

Before the journey to the cross, You knew the journey of fulfillment of all the plans and promises of God would take You through death and into life. You knew that there would be a day of the cross, but also a day of the empty tomb, a moment of death, but also an eternity of life.

You promise the same journey for all who believe -- through death and into life.  Believing in You, we follow You through the death of relying on ourselves into the life of completely trusting in You, through the death of being led by our flesh into the life of being led by Your Spirit, through the death of all the empty promises and unfulfilling dreams this broken, fallen world has to offer us and into the life of being more than conquerors, overcoming this world because the One who has overcome this world now lives in us. 

"(We) have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer (we) who live, but it is Christ who lives in (us). And the life (we) now live in the flesh (we) live by faith in the Son of God, who loved (us) and gave Himself for (us)" (Galatians 2:19-20). 

Yes, Lord. I believe that You are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is coming into the world. You've come into my world and into my heart. Now as I journey through this world, I journey by faith in the Son of God and with the Spirit of the living God living in me. "The Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,   May you go in the way of Christ through your world today with His resurrection life and power in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

 

Friends, if you're in the Lexington, Kentucky area, please come join us April 10-11 at All Nations United Methodist Church for the Walking in the Spirit Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries. I'm excited to be preaching Friday Night and joining many old friends in times of teaching, worship, and ministry. All are welcome! Register Online at www.VoiceOfJoyMinistries.com
         

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!