Monday, May 25, 2015

Morning by Morning, May 25 - Memorial Day Prayer

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Rule and reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords in my heart and my world today.  ...

"Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your kin, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your home.... Rally to us wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet. Our God will fight for us" (Nehemiah 4:14-20).

On this Memorial Day in America, I want to remember the men and women who heard the sound of the trumpet in their hearts to stand and fight for our nation. I thank them and honor them and remember them for their sacrifice and for their service. And I thank You for fighting for us and through them that we might have the security and freedom You desire for every nation.

God bless America. And God bless the men and women who have loved her and fought for her. May she continue to turn to You with a repentant heart, humble faith, and courageous boldness to be and to do all You've destined for her -- only by the power of Your grace, as a nation under God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you remember our great and awesome God and those He has empowered and guided to fight for you and the freedom you have, in Jesus' name.  Please pray the same for me. I join with you to remember those who are on your heart. God bless you, my friend!


 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue