Friday, May 22, 2015

Morning by Morning, May 22 - Day of Passionate, Personal Pentecost

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek to be more like You today.  ...

"When the day of Pentecost had fully come, there were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:1-4 NJKV).

On both the Jewish calendar and the Christian calendar, the day of Pentecost will come this Sunday. And at the same time, You desire every day to be the day of passionate, personal Pentecost for us. You call us all to wholly surrender to Your power and authority in our lives, that Your Holy Spirit may come like rushing mighty wind to fill the whole house of our hearts.

Let the wind blow! Let the fire fall! Fill me with Your Holy Spirit today! Baptize me, saturate me, immerse me in Your Holy Spirit and Your holy fire. Blow the cobwebs off my spirit. Burn the chaff out of my soul. Speak life to my weary bones. I want to be fully alive, fully on fire. I want to take my place in this great move of Your Holy Spirit for the great harvest You promised at the end of the age (Matthew 13:39).

Don't leave me out! Don't leave me behind! I want to be part of Your exceedingly great army of the kingdom of God advancing to the ends of the earth until the whole earth is "filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea" (Habakkuk 2:14). I want to be part of the move of Your Spirit in the hearts of Your people wholly surrendered to You "turning the world upside down" in my generation! (Acts 17:6)  Let the day of my passionate, personal Pentecost fully come in me! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will continually experience the power and presence of the Holy Spirit filling you and baptizing you in passionate, personal Pentecost, as you wholly surrender to the Lord awakening you to the fullness of His life through you, in Jesus' name.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
 

New Book!
Friends, I'm excited to now have available from our publisher the updated edition of my book Free to Be Like Jesus -- with endorsements from Max Lucado, Andy Reese, and Randy Clark!

"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."

Max Lucado


"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."

Andy Reese


 
"Free to Be Like Jesus will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."

Randy Clark

 
Now available for orders through 
Messiah Ministries or Rapha God Ministries.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!