Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Morning by Morning, May 19 - Glorious Adventure

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Lord of my life, Lord of my day, Lord of all.  ...

"It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out" (Proverbs 25:2).

You know all things. You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end. All time and space, every moment and choice of every life, throughout all eternity is always present before You. And You invite us into the adventure of discovering Your truth of our Creator and Your creation.

You don't reveal everything to us in a moment. As someone has said, we probably couldn't handle the truth if we all knew all truth all at once. So it's an unfolding story and a glorious adventure. It's a journey of faith where we don't see the end from the beginning but we learn to trust the One who does.

As we seek You, we will find You (Jeremiah 29:13). Part of our inheritance and privileges as children of God, as both priests and kings in the kingdom of our God, is the glory of the adventure of searching for all You've set before us. You said, "Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known" (Jeremiah 33:3).

So I seek You today, O Lord my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I'm excited to see what You'll reveal to me today on this glorious adventure and unfolding story of my journey of faith with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be filled with excitement for the glorious adventure to discover what the Lord will reveal to You today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


 

Friends, thank you so much for your prayers for us this past weekend for our Rapha God Ministries retreat with all our teams of about forty-five prayer minsters getting together at Mo Ranch. We had glorious adventures with God and one another. I even rode the zip-line upside down (not by choice) which was quite an adventure! And the sun came out at all the best times. I pray the same for you in your adventures. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!