Friday, May 08, 2015

Morning by Morning, May 8 - Look Down from Heaven and Into My Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to start my day looking to You and listening for Your leading.  ...

"The Lord looks down from heaven; He sees all humankind. From where He sits enthroned He watches all the inhabitants of the earth -- He who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.... Truly the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His steadfast love..." (Psalm 33:13-18).

Lord, look down from heaven and into my heart. I hope You see one who hopes in You. Fill my heart with Your Spirit; shape my heart into Your image. Thank You for every time You've healed by heart when it was broken and filled by heart when it was empty. Thank You for every time You've lifted my heart when it was crushed and strengthened my heart when it was weary. Thank You for giving me a heart that seeks after You with all my heart, by the grace of God. And thank You for Your heart that lets me find You and take hold of You in Your steadfast love for me.

Look down from heaven
Look into my heart
Lift up my spirit
Into Your arms

You're always with me
So I'll never fear
My hope is in You, Lord
You're always so near

"We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. Let Your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in You alone" (v. 20-22 NLT). With all my heart, I put all my hope in You alone. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May the God of heaven look into your heart and see one who loves Him and trusts Him and hopes in Him with all your heart, in Jesus' name. May He fashion your heart into the image of His heart, more and more every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!