Friday, August 21, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 21 - A Heart That's True
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. All that I am and all that I have, I entrust to You today, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the entire earth, to strengthen those whose heart is true to Him" (2 Chronicles 16:9).
 
I want a heart that's true -- faithful to You, thankful for You, wholeheartedly committed and surrendered to You. And when I need to be strengthened -- which is most every day in some way, whether I know it or not -- I know Your eyes are upon me and Your arms are around me and Your Spirit is within me.
 
By the power of Your grace, whatever I face, I know I will overcome because Your eyes are upon me and Your face is toward me. "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). So help me begin each day and continue through every moment of every day coming to You and resting in You "with a true heart in full assurance of faith;" and in the power of Your strength, I will "hold fast to the confession of (my) hope without wavering, for He who has promised is faithful" (Hebrews 10:22-24). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May the eyes of the Lord always be upon you with His arms always around you to encourage you and strengthen you, with your heart faithful and true to Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

      

Friends, please join us for our
School of Ministry for Inner Healing Prayer Ministry
in September being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. 
Register by calling Rapha God Ministries at 210 233-1072 

DVDs are available if you can't join us in person!
School of Ministry Sept 2015

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!