Monday, August 03, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 3 - Rested and Refreshed

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day centered in Your Presence and grounded in Your grace, O Lord my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"The apostles gathered around Jesus, and told Him all that they had done and taught. He said to them, 'Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while' " (Mark 6:30-31).

Thank You for the gift of ministry. And thank You for the gift of rest.
Thank You for time to pull away for awhile and thank You for the time to get back to work.

We had some time to get away with family to laugh and play with no set schedule to our day. And now Monday morning comes again.

Come, Holy Spirit. Give me eyes to see those around me today who need to see the love and grace of God (v. 6:34-44). Freely I've received, now let me freely give, with Your love and grace flowing through me (Matthew 10:8). Rested and renewed by Your Spirit, use me to lead others to the rest and renewal they can only find in You (Matthew 11:28). You "satisfy the weary, and all who are faint (You) will replenish" (Jeremiah 31:23). And "times of refreshment will come from the Presence of the Lord" (Acts 3:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be rested and refreshed in the Presence of the Lord, filled afresh with His Spirit, to share His love and grace everywhere He sends you today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
  
Friends, I've been away with family for a week and away from sending out my morning prayers. It's good to be back with you and on the daily journey again! God bless you and thank you for joining with me on this journey of prayer, morning by morning!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!