Thursday, November 12, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 12 - "With a Demonstration of the Spirit and of Power"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"When I came to you, brothers and sisters, I did not come proclaiming the mystery of God to you in lofty words or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. And I came to you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling. My speech and my proclamation were not with plausible words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that you fight might rest not on human wisdom but on the power of God" (1 Corinthians 2:1-5).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Demonstrate the power of God through my life today. Demonstrate the power of Your love, the power of Your joy, the power of Your peace. Demonstrate the power of Your Word, the power of healing, the power of Your freedom. Demonstrate the power of the name and the blood of Jesus. Demonstrate the power of Your all-consuming fire and Your ever-abiding presence.
 
Your power confirms Your word (Hebrews 2:4). And Your power expresses Your heart. Give me Your heart, give me Your words today. Not merely my words or human wisdom or soulful desires, but instead, put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Guide my steps by the leading of Your Spirit to demonstrate more of Your power through my life today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will experience more demonstrations of God's Spirit and power through your life every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
               

Friends, please keep us in prayer for our final night of equipping, graduation, impartation, and celebration for our Level 2 School of Ministry at Rapha God Ministries tonight. I pray the Holy Spirit will continue to equip you and anoint you, as He empowers you and sends you to be expression of God's love and power through your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!

DVDs of our Schools of Ministry and my book, 
Free to Be Like Jesus, on the Biblical principles of inner healing and spiritual freedom are available through our website www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!