Monday, November 30, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 30 - Delight Overcomes Doubt
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day centered in You -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...
 
"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act. He will make your vindication shine like the light, and the justice of your cause like the noonday" (Psalm 37:3-6).
 
As I trust in You, You empower me to do good. As I delight in You, You delight me with the desires of my heart. As I commit my way to You, You move mightily on my behalf in Your unfailing commitment to me. And as You set things right within me, You set things right before me. 
 
So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I choose to trust You this day. I will "be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for (You); I will "not fret" or get worked up in a frenzy of impatience or worry, anxiety or fear (v. 7-8). For in "a little while," I will see all You've promised and all You've provided come to pass, so that "the meek (who humbly, willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone) shall inherit the land, and delight themselves in abundant prosperity" (v. 10-11).
 
Your Word will not falter and Your faithfulness will never fail. "Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when He delights in our way; though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand" (v. 23-24). In Your power and Your grace, I will "depart from evil, and do good; so (I) shall abide forever," knowing You "will not forsake (Your) faithful ones" (v. 27-28). You will always be my "salvation" and my "refuge in time of trouble" (v. 39-40). So I need not ever doubt that all in Your time and all in Your way, I "shall inherit the land (of all You've promised and purposed in Your heart for my life) and live in it forever" (v. 29). Trusting in You, my delight overcomes every doubt. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray your delight in the Lord will overcome every doubt, as you inherit the fullness and abundance of all He has purposed in His heart for your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!