Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Morning by Morning, June 21 - Come Make Me One
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, heavenly Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit. O Lord, my God, You are One and You are holy. I worship You in every dimension of Your Being and welcome You into every dimension of my being to begin my day in communion with You.  ...
 
"I ask not only on behalf of these, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their word, that they may all be one. As You, Father, are in Me and I am in You, may they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that You have given Me I have given them, so that they may be one, as We are One, I in them and You in Me, that they may be completely one, so that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me" (John 17:20-23).
 
I hear a new song of worship You're writing in my spirit rising up in my heart right now in prayer and praise.  ...
 
You are in me.
I am in You,
Living in me
As I live in You.
 
Faithful and true
Holy and One,
You are my Father.
I am Your son.
 
Holy, Holy,
Holy and One
Faithful Father
Calling Your sons.
 
Spirit and bride,
Father and sons,
Savior of sinners
Live forever as one.
 
One in Your Spirit,
One in the Lord,
One in our hearts,
One in Your world.
 
Come live through me
As I live in You.
Come make me more,
More and more like You.
 
I am Your son.
I am Your bride.
I am Your temple.
I am Your light.
 
Come live in me.
Come love through me.
Come shine through me.
I'm forever in You.
 
You are my Father.
You are my Friend.
You are my Savior.
You are my Beginning and End.
 
You are so holy,
So faithful and true.
I give my heart,
I give my life,
I give my all,
Completely to You.
 
Come make me one
Forever in You.
 
Yes, Lord!  Come make me one, forever in You. "No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and His love is perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the father has sent His Son as the Savior of the world. God abides in those who confess that Jesus is the Son of God, and they abide in God. So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them" (1 John 4:12-16). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be one with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit -- a "son" of God and "bride" of Christ, forever one in Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

       


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!