Monday, June 20, 2016

Morning by Morning, June 20 - "Greatly Beloved"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my spirit arise and draw near into communion with You in our morning walk of prayer -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"He said to me, 'Daniel, greatly beloved, pay attention to the words that I am going to speak to you. Stand on your feet, for I have been sent to you.' So while he was speaking this word to me, I stood up trembling. He said to me, 'Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words" (Daniel 10:11-12).
 
Like Daniel, by the grace of God, I am beloved as well. Like every child of God, I'm one of "God's chosen ones, holy and beloved" (Colossians 3:12). Like Daniel, I'm "greatly beloved" because You love me greatly (John 3:16). And like Daniel, You know my name and You hear my prayers.
 
Sometimes there may be a great battle being waged in the spiritual realm between the time of my prayers and the time of Your answer (Daniel 10:13). But there's no battle greater than Your great love for Your greatly beloved. "Our God is greater" (2 Chronicles 2:5). "For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is (Your) steadfast love toward those who fear (You)" (Psalm 103:11).
 
Storms may rage, darkness may fall, angels and demons may war, the earth itself may rock and reel until the mountains tremble and shake, but You and Your love for Your greatly beloved will always remain (Psalm 136:1-26). Your faithfulness and love is forever revealed and revered through the sacrifice of Christ for us (1 John 4:9).
 
"Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? ... No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor power, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:35-39). 
 
No, in all these things, Your love never fails. Your love never changes. You know my name and You hear my prayers, for I am greatly beloved by the Lord my God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will always know just how greatly beloved you are -- that the God who is higher than any other knows your name and hears your prayers. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

      


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!