Friday, June 03, 2016

Morning by Morning, June 3 - "Even So, Come, Lord Jesus!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and every moment of my day. Rule and reign in Your power in every area of my life.  ...
 
"Even so, come, Lord Jesus!" (Revelation 22:20 NKJV)
 
I gave my heart to You in the surrender of salvation long ago. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come!
 
I was lost, but now I'm found. I was dead, but now I'm alive. I was once without hope in this world spinning hopelessly out of control, but now I'm confident in the One who holds the world in His hands. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come!
 
Even today as I look around, I see so much chaos and confusion, so much wickedness in a world that seems headed to darker places still, yet I trust in Your promise that You're always with me and will never forsake me. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come!
 
In the midst of the struggles and the battles, whether in the spirit or in plain sight, I find myself growing more desperately dependent upon You each day. I find myself growing in the grace of Your truth that when I am weak, You are strong and Your grace is sufficient for me. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come!
 
Together as one in this world, we are the body and the bride of Christ. We've given our hearts to You because You've given Your heart to us. You've filled us with Your Spirit; You've called us into Your kingdom; You've invited us to embrace our calling as Your ambassadors of hope and life in a world that so desperately needs it, that so desperately needs You. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come!
 
You came into our world as Son of God and Son of Man to show us the heart of God and to save us from the sinful hearts of men. And You promised You'd come again (Acts 1:11). You said "Occupy till I come" (Luke 19:13 KJV). One day You'll come again in the skies (1 Thessalonians 4:16). And every day between now and then You come again in our hearts (John 15:5). 
 
We are Your bride and You are our King (Ephesians 5:27). Even so, come Lord Jesus, come! "The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come!'" (Revelation 22:17) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you welcome Jesus into our world every moment you welcome Him into your heart, as we join with the Spirit and the bride throughout the earth to pray and to say, "Come, Lord Jesus, come!" Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend, and thank you for joining with me in this daily journey of prayer!

   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!