Monday, August 01, 2016

Morning by Morning, August 1 - "I Rejoice in My Victory!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Give me ears to hear Your heart -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Hannah prayed and said, 'My heart exults in the Lord; my strength is exalted in my God. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in my victory! There is no Holy One like the Lord, no one besides You; there is no Rock like our God! ... He raises up the poor from the dust; He lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor" (1 Samuel 2:1-2).
 
Hannah felt defeated, but You gave her victory. She felt ashamed, but You honored her. You spoke life into her womb and purpose into her destiny. And the barren woman became the bearer of a son named Samuel, the prophet of God (v. 2:20). And just as none of Hannah's prayers would fall from Your heart, none of Samuel's words would fall to the ground (v. 3:19). All would be established according to Your word and Your will "in due time" (v. 1:20).
 
You love to take the barren places of our souls and speak life. You love to change our pain and shame into shouts of praise. "Sing, O barren one who did not bear; burst into song and shout, you have not been in labor! ... This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from Me, says the Lord" (Isaiah 54:1-17).
 
So in faith believing -- even before the dust of the battle settles -- "I rejoice in my victory" by the power of the grace of my God who is a mighty Warrior and faithful King. You are mighty to save and faithful to redeem all things to work together for good for me, because You love me and have called me according to Your purpose (Romans 8:29). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will rejoice in the victory of every battle our mighty Warrior and faithful King has already won for you, in Jesus' name. "May He grant you you heart's desire, and fulfill all your plans. May we shout for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your petitions" (Psalm 20:4-5). Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!