Thursday, February 08, 2018


Morning by Morning, February 8 - All for the Glory of the Lord
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
"Therefore, my beloved, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain" (1 Corinthians 15:57).
If whatever I do, I seek to do unto You, it's never in vain. Under the Old Covenant, all the sacrifices were devoted to You and offered "unto the Lord" so that "every devoted thing (was) most holy unto the Lord" (Leviticus 27:28). And now under our New Covenant in Christ, we offer our hearts and our lives, all that we have and all that we are, unto You. 
No matter what I do throughout the moments of my day--no matter how basic or boring, no matter how seemingly significant or insignificant--all is devoted to You if I've dedicated my day to You, all is holy unto You. And none of my labor will be in vain. "We do not live to ourselves, and we do not die to ourselves. If we live we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord; so then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ died and lived again so that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living" (Romans 14:7-9).
So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I dedicate my life and this day to You as holy unto You, O Lord my God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. In all that I am and all that I do, may I do everything for You, may I "do everything for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you glorify God in all that you are and all that you do this day, knowing nothing you do will be in vain as you do it all as an offering unto Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

 



I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.


https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!