Monday, March 18, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 18 - "According to Your Faith"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Father and Friend, my Master and Mentor, my Lord and Lover of my soul, You are my All in All; and I give my all to You today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed Him, crying loudly, 'Have mercy on us, Son of David!' When He entered the house, the blind men came to Him; and Jesus said to them, 'Do you believe that I am able to do this?' They said to Him, 'Yes, Lord.' Then He touched their eyes and said, 'According to your faith let it be done to you.' And their eyes were opened" (Matthew 9:27-30).
 
My faith matters. "According to (my) faith" it will "be done to (me)."
 
So Lord, open my eyes to see with eyes of faith. Open my ears to listen for the words of God. Open my heart to receive all that's in Your heart to give. Like the blind men, let my spirit say "Yes, Lord" with expectant faith to look and see what God will do.
 
Where disappointment and doubt say "No," let my faith say "Yes." Where naysayers and negative nellies say "No,' let my faith say "Yes." Faith accepts nothing less than God's best. Faith dares to believe there's always more of Your goodness and grace, that You know the plans You have for me, to provide for me and never harm me, to give me a certain hope and a clear future where my faith is fulfilled in You and Your good will for me (Jeremiah 29:11).
 
Let me "think on these things" -- these good things of Your goodness and grace (Philippians 4:8 NKJV). For "as (one) thinks in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7 KJV). And it will be done for me "according to (my) faith" (Matthew 9:29). By the power of Your grace at work within me, line up my faith with Your will and my hope with Your heart -- holding nothing back and settling for nothing less. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be free to believe with expectant faith all the Lord has for you, receiving all the goodness and grace of God according to your faith, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

        

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!